The investment into the HPT Defensive Driving course reduces your teen’s risk of an accident by more than 50%. Your child’s safety is the ultimate return.
Partner With The Experts at HPT
You can take a French class with a seasoned instructor, but without practical application, you’ll never really master the language. The same applies to driving. Effective drivers must achieve a combination of knowledge, technique and foresight to navigate the road with confidence and skill. Teens are eager to drive – but their inexperience and overconfidence can often prove a toxic mix, and today they face more distractions than ever. For teens, driving is especially dangerous, and the numbers prove it.
- Interactive defensive driving courses reduce the risk of accidents by over 50%.
- Teens are the most inexperienced drivers on the road and now have more distractions in front of them than any previous generation.
- Vehicle repair cost & insurance premium increases significantly after an incident.
- Parent personal financial risk is significant if your teen injuries someone else.
- As a parent am I best equipped to teach this concept to my teen? Most teens respond better to a teacher/coach than they do to their parents.
Keeping your teen safe is a top priority for most parents, but often, teens find coaches and teachers more credible. Partnering with the experts at HPT saves you time and money but could save something far more valuable: your child’s life.